These terms and conditions administer the use of the Traeger Grills website. Use of this site denotes that you accept all terms and conditions in full. Any unauthorized use of the content of this site may violate copyright, privacy, trademark and publicity laws and communications regulations and statutes. By using our website, you agree to use it for legal, legitimate purposes and you agree to not use our website to conduct any activity that would constitute a civil or criminal offense or violate any law. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
All material within this site, visual or written, unless otherwise stated, is owned by Traeger Grills and/or its licensors and is assumed copyrighted. All website material herein applies under the intellectual property rights and are reserved. Material may be viewed, downloaded and used for personal use only, per the terms and conditions of this company. Material from the Traeger Grills web site is not for republication and may not be sold or rented, reproduced, replicated or otherwise copied for enterprise gain.
Our website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted). Such inaccuracies or errors or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities. All efforts have been made efforts to ensure the color and design of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website.
All purchases through Traegergrills.com are subject to product availability. In our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction.
All content provided on the Traeger Grills website is for informational purposes only. The owner of this site makes no guarantees of the accuracy of any information on our site or found by following a link on this site. Traeger is not liable for any errors or omissions or availability of its information. Changes may be made to pages within the Traeger Grills website without notice. By using the Traeger Grills website, you assume all risks associated with viewing and browsing the site.
The Traeger Grills website may not be used in any manner in which damage to the site or the accessibility of the site, or which is in any way unlawful, fraudulent or illegal. Any use of spyware, Trojan horse, worm or virus of that nature is forbidden. Any automated data harvesting or unsolicited commercial transmissions in relation to the Traeger Grills site is banned. You agree not to attempt to interfere with our website’s network or security features or to gain unauthorized access to our systems. Any activity of this nature and of any information within will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
The Traeger Grills website is provided to the public “as is” without warranty or representations, express or implied. This site does not guarantee to be readily available or that the material within is anything but the Traeger opinions and originality. Traeger also holds no responsibility and will not be liable for any viruses that may infect or damage your computer by viewing, downloading or audio received from the Traeger site. Any information transmitted to the site by a viewer including requests or comments will be nonconfidential and uncompensated.
Traeger Grills is not liable to anyone, for the contents, use or other connections within this site. This site is provided free of charge and we do not accept responsibility for any personal or commercial loss. Any loss of profits, contracts or business agreements is not the liability of Traeger Grills. Any actions contrary to the website resulting in any loss, damages, expenses and liabilities, including and without limitation to legal expenses and any costs incurred to Traeger Grills or a third party in settlement of a claim due to a breach of these terms and conditions shall be indemnified to Traeger Grills. You further accept that as a limited liability company, Traeger grills limits the personal liability of its employees and executives. Use of this site demonstrates that you agree to never enter a personal claim against a Traeger employee or executive in regard to any loss you may incur in connection with the Traeger Grills website.
Usage of this site promotes that you agree that the limitations of liabilities set forth in this website terms and conditions will protect Traeger Grills executives, board members, employees, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as Traeger Grills.
Per these terms and conditions, Traeger Grills is not responsible for fraudulent misrepresentation, personal injury or death caused by Traeger Grills negligence. By using this website, you concur that the liability set forth in these terms and conditions are reasonable.
VIP codes may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. See more information on the VIP Program here.
PELLETS FOR LIFE CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Traeger, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
3. Contest Period: The Contest will begin at 12:00 AM MST on Saturday August 15, 2020 and end at 11:59 PM MST on Monday, August 31, 2020 (collectively, the "Contest Period"). Traeger’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. 4. How to Enter: During the Contest Period: (i) visit https://www.traegergrills.com/register-grill (“Website”) and complete the application. Limit: one (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period. By submitting your Email, you are indicating that you would like to periodically receive marketing and promotional materials via Email from Traeger. You can withdraw your consent to receive marketing and promotional materials at any time by using the unsubscribe link found in those electronic messages.
5. Selection of Winner: The Contest will be administered and one (1) winner will be selected by Traeger in Traeger’s sole and absolute discretion. The selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Contest, and Traeger will select the potential Contest winner at or around 12:00 PM MST on September 7, 2020. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries during the Contest Period.
6. Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified via email. The potential winners must then respond to the email within three (3) days. If a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days, Traeger may, in its discretion, choose another winner. Winner is responsible for any Federal, state or local tax liabilities associated with the Prizes.
7. Prizes: There will be one (1) winner of the Contest that will receive: a gift card allowing the customer to receive (i) 4 free bags of pellets per month for the lesser of their lifetime or 30 years; or (ii) $30,000.00. (collectively the “Prizes”). Pellet selection will be on an as-available basis. Total estimated value of the Prizes is Prizes are not transferable. Traeger reserves the right to substitute the Prizes or any portion of the Prizes for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $56,999. Actual value may vary based types of pellets and shipping locations. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV, if any.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of Prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Traeger may use the winners’ name, address (city, state), likeness, photo submission, and/or Prize information for contextual purposes worldwide, including the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
10. Contest Results: For name of the Contest winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to "Pellets For Life Contest" c/o Lindsey Voorhees: 1215 E. Wilmington Ave, Suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84106. Requests must be received by August 31, 2020.
11. Sponsor and Administrator: Traeger Administrator- Lindsey Voorhees: 1215 E. Wilmington Ave, Suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84106. This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by any Social Media Platforms, nor are any Social Media Platforms associated with the Contest in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Traeger, and not to any Social Media Platforms. Entrant fully releases all Social Media Platforms from any claim arising out of entrant’s participation in the Contest. “Social Media Platforms” means Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Etc.
Join Traeger Grills’ SMS Program by texting SMOKE to the short code 48760. Message frequency may vary.
Traeger Grills SMS messages are messages that notify customers of special offers, recipes and events from Trager Grills. By subscribing, you agree to receive autodialed marketing messages to the telephone number used at the time of opt-in. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number, it is your responsibility to notify Traeger Grills at 1-800-TRAEGER to have your number removed.
Message and data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
Mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
At any time, you can text "STOP" to 48760. This will prevent you from receiving any future text messages from Traeger Grills.
At any time, you can text "HELP" to 48760. You may also call us at 1-800-TRAEGER or contact us at:
A. Users may enter the "Game Day Giveaway” in the following manner:
2. “Game Day Giveaway” beings August 26th, 2019 at 12:00 am MST until October 20th, 2019 11:00 pm MST. Winners will be announced every Monday on the Traeger Grills Instagram account prior to the weekly challenge. Prizes will vary week to week, leading up to the grand prize. One winner will be selected to win a Ironwood 885 + a private Shop Class with your pitmaster of choice. In order to qualify for the grand prize, the entrant must compete in all weekly challenges. Winner will be required to send a personal message with the following information to redeem their prize: 1. First and Last Name, 2. Address, 3. Phone number 4. Email Address, used for contact only. Entrants are not required to purchase or share information pertaining to Traeger Wood Pellet Grills and/or the “Game Day Giveaway.” Any post shared will be considered and accepted as an official entry as long as the entrant resides within the continental U.S. By the submission posted in the commentary on Traeger Grill’s dedicated “Game Day Giveaway,” entrant agrees to allow Traeger Wood Pellet Grills, LLC use of all content and imagery submitted, to publish on any publishing channel owned by Traeger Wood Pellet Grills, LLC. This is a Traeger Grills sponsored event and is not affiliated with the publishing platforms used for the event. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged for other items. Winners must be 18+ years old to qualify. US only.
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. DO NOT UTILIZE MULTIPLE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.