In this article we provide a step-by-step walkthrough to pair a WiFIRE grill using an iPhone device.
- Pre-Pairing Checklist
- Pairing Steps
- What to Do if Pairing Was Unsuccessful
Before pairing, ensure your grill, home WiFi and iPhone are properly set up.
- Pairing cannot be done while cooking.
- Download the Traeger App
- Go to the App Store on the iPhone.
- Click on the search icon (bottom of screen) and type, “Traeger”.
- Click Install to begin downloading the App.
- Once the App is downloaded, open the Treager App and create an account or log into an existing account.
- Check the Home WiFi Setup
- Walk through the checklist found in Home WiFi Setup.
- Check the grill’s proximity to the router.
- The grill should within 30 ft from the router. (-30 to –70 dbm)