Your Traeger grill is built to be able to operate in most weather conditions including rain and snow. You may experience a abnormalities, though none to significantly affect your grilling experience. Below are some common side effects you may experience during different weather conditions.
- Slower ignition
- Darkening of the controller screen
- Running a bit cooler than the set temperature
- Running a bit hotter than the set temperature
- Traeger Grills are protected from water spray less than 60 degrees from vertical. In other words, your grill can function in the rain, but don't place your grill over a sprinkler.
- Slower ignition times due to increased humidity
- A small increase in temperature swings